The NEBOSH helps learners in managing positive and negative environmental aspects of their organization. It also supports in implementation and continuous improvement of effective environmental management systems. This will enable you to:
- understand a range of environmental issues so that you can improve environmental performance and reduce harm
- work within an environmental management system and contribute to continual improvement
- recognize environmental aspects and associated impacts, and evaluate the effectiveness of existing controls
- support decision-making with ethical, legal, and financial arguments
- understand the links between your organization’s activities and wider environmental issues.
By the end of the course. On completion successful delegates will be able to
- justify environmental management in the workplace
- recognize which workplace activities may be subject to environmental legislation or enforcement
- assess environmental aspects and impacts, and evaluate existing controls
- support environmental emergency planning
- understand the importance of reducing environmental harm
- outline the issues associated with waste and its management
- explain the pros and cons of various energy sources and how to use them more efficiently.
This qualification is designed for anyone who has responsibilities for managing environmental issues as part of their work. The qualification is designed to be globally relevant and benefit companies in all industry sectors who are seeking to implement effective environmental management systems, increase positive environmental impacts, and reduce negative environmental impacts.