Watch the video on How to Login to LMS -
Watch the Introduction video here -
The Highfield Level 4 Award in HACCP for Management (CODEX Principles) (RQF) is awarded by Highfield Qualifications and sits on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). The objective of the qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge needed to develop, implement, and evaluate CODEX-based HACCP food safety procedures.
This course is designed to improve the management and food safety skills of candidates and will them understand:
• the importance of CODEX based HACCP Food Safety management Procedure.
• how to manage the implementation of CODEX based HACCP food safety management procedures.
• how to develop CODEX based HACCP food safety management procedures.
• how to evaluate CODEX based HACCP food safety management procedures.
By the end of the course, Successful delegates will be able to understand:
• Explain the importance of HACCP based food safety procedures
• Manage the implementation of HACCP based food safety management procedures
• Evaluate HACCP based food safety management procedures.
The Highfield Level 4 Award in HACCP for Management (CODEX Principles) (RQF) is aimed at learners who are working at management level within food manufacturing and catering environments, quality assurance staff or members of the HACCP team. This qualification would also be useful for trainers, auditors, enforcers, and other food safety professionals.
Expected Prior Knowledge
There are no prerequisites for this qualification, although it is recommended that learners already hold a Level 4 Award in Food Safety qualification and/or a Level 3 HACCP qualification before undertaking this qualification. Consultation between the learner and trainer may be required to ensure that the level of microbiology knowledge and other food safety matters is sufficient to undertake this qualification.