Watch the video on How to Login to LMS -
Watch the Introduction video here -
The Highfield Level 3 Award in HACCP for Caterers (RQF) has been developed and is awarded by Highfield Qualifications and sits on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). The RQF includes those qualifications regulated by Ofqual and CCEA Regulation.
The objective of this qualification is to support a role in the workplace. The Highfield Level 3 Award in HACCP for Caterers (RQF) has been developed for caterers to gain a better understanding of how HACCP can be simply applied to the catering environment.
This qualification will also be useful for those learners who already hold a level 3 or level 4 food safety qualification as a means of demonstrating CPD. It may also suit some enforcement officers who mainly inspect catering premises.
By the end of this course, on completion, Successful delegates will have the following Delegates will be able to:
- Justify the need for HACCP systems
- Explain the role and benefits of HACCP
- Explain the legal requirements for HACCP
- Explain the importance of the 7 Principles of HACCP
- Describe the implementation and management of HACCP
- Identify Critical Control Points
- Describe HACCP verification procedures
- Successfully complete the course examination.
- This qualification is aimed at individuals responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of HACCP systems and is intended predominantly for learners already working in the catering industry and who have a sound knowledge of food safety hazards and controls.
Expected Prior Knowledge
There are no prerequisites for this qualification, although it is strongly recommended that learners already hold a Level 3 Award in Food Safety Catering or equivalent, have knowledge of food safety hazards and their controls and have a minimum of Level 2 in literacy/English or equivalent.
This qualification is approved for delivery to learners aged 16+.
It is Mandatory to complete the Pre-Course evaluation before you access the course material and to join the course. This evaluation will be used to understand the candidates prior knowledge to meet the entry requirements.