Watch the video on How to Login to LMS -
Watch the Introduction video here -
The Highfield Level 2 Award in HACCP for Catering (RQF) has been developed and is awarded by Highfield Qualifications and sits on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). This qualification is aimed at those working in a food catering environment and other food handlers. The qualification is intended for those already working in catering and those who are preparing to work in the industry. The objective of the qualification is to provide an introduction to HACCP, and support those who are, or will be part of a HACCP (hazard analysis and critical control points) team within a catering environment.
By the end of the course, Successful delegates will be able to
• State the importance of food safety management
• State the principles of HACCP
• State the stages involved in the implementation of HACCP
• Understand the basic concepts and methodology of HACCP
• Complete the HACCP examination in accordance with the respective course syllabus.
• This qualification is aimed at individuals who are, or intend to be, food handlers working in catering. The objective of this qualification is to prepare learners for employment in catering role, or to support a role in the workplace.
Expected Prior Knowledge
• There are no prerequisites for this qualification, although it is recommended that learners already hold a Level 2 Award in Food Safety Manufacturing or equivalent and have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy/English or equivalent. This qualification is approved for delivery to learners aged 16+.